The main purpose of the final evaluation of the “10th edf namibia civil society support programme” was twofold:
· To assess the efficiency, effectiveness, sustainability and anticipated impact of the programme “10th edf namibia civil society support programme” and the prospects for its sustainability, as well as its relevance,
· To provide practical recommendations for the follow up actions and lessons learned.
The main objective of the programme “10th edf namibia civil society support programme” was to provide a final assessment with sufficient information to:
· Evaluate the programme relevance, efficiency, effectiveness, sustainability, impact, coherence and EU value added;
· Make an overall independent assessment about the performance of the programme, paying particularly attention to the impact of the programme's actions against their objectives and results as defined in the FA and contracts;
· Lessons learnt for future programs.