Supporting ACP-EU cooperation on migration and development FED 2014/344981
The main purpose of “supporting ACP-EU Cooperation on migration and development FED” was twofold:
• To assess the efficiency, effectiveness, sustainability and anticipated impact of the “supporting ACP-EU Cooperation on migration and development” and the prospects for its sustainability, as well as its relevance,
• To provide practical recommendations for the follow up actions and lessons learned.
The main objective consisted of performing the mid term evaluation of first 18/20 montths of implementation of the Action described above assessing its results and management.
This exercise provides the Partners with sufficient information to:
- Make an overall independent assessment about the performance of the programme
- Make an overall assessment of the supported activities in the context of the ACP EU Dialogue on Migration and Development
- Make an overall assessment of the quality of the TA assignments
- Assess the overall visibility of the action
- Identify and discuss the problems encountered
- Assess the overall performance of the programme against Work plan and logical framework