Support to the public sector reform for delivery of faster services to citizens
The overall objective of the project of which this contract has been a part was to support public finance and public administration reforms aiming to enhance accountability and public service delivery through improved Government performance. Thus contributing to the objective of ‘’Reinforcing the rule of law for enhanced accountability and equity in public service delivery’’ in the component 1 of the Single Support Framework (SSF) 2014-2017.
The specific objective of the request was to conduct and conclude five identification and feasibility reports for Citizen ''Service Delivery Reengineering'' (including shared services), and establish related benchmarks.
The mission was implemented by three experts and consisted of:
- Identifying all the Ministries / Agencies in the target ‘shared service’ and reengineering service: review the relevant service Cards;
- Consulting widely with all sector stakeholders, understanding issues, constraints;
- Preparing feasibility studies, including implementation plans, and sequencing of Governorate implementation;
- Developing a new shared services model, including cost benefit analysis, required legislative changes;
- Developing ‘blue prints’ for the layout and flow of citizens through the new ‘shared service Window’ including location and infrastructure changes;
- Consulting e-Government, regarding how e-Government development.