Evaluacion Final del proyecto 'Stronger evidence for an Improved Access to Criminal Justice'
The specific objective was to elaborate an independent mid-term evaluation which would provide the relevant external co-operation services of the European Commission with sufficient information to:
• Globally and independently evaluate the results of the program, focusing more specifically on the impact of the actions taken against their objectives;
• Identify key lessons and propose practical recommendations that could be used to manage ongoing projects and to design and implement new future actions;
• Analyse the adequacy of the original project formulation in contrast with the changes in environmental conditions, including the development of national policies and other connected cooperation activities.
The project has been implemented by two experts and the following activities have been developed:
• Analysis of the activities implemented to achieve each of the expected results against the specific objective;
• Analysis of the horizontal logic, by checking the relevance and quality of indicators, existing database and access to information through the media and sources of verification;
• Evaluation of the relevance, efficiency, impact, sustainability of the project against the objectives and their possibility to reach the beneficiaries;
• Report on the findings of the evaluation.