Evaluation a mis-parcours Projet d'appui a la societe civile au Tchad; societe civile, dynamiques et concertation pour la gouvernance au Tchad (PASOC)
The purpose of this mid-term evaluation mission was to produce a mid-term analysis of the Chadian Civil Society Support Project (PASOC), to enable the National Authorising Officer and the EU Delegation to adapt and / or redirect the project, in order to maximize the objectives vis-à-vis the context while fitting into current trends. In this framework, the evaluation exercise took into account:
- The degree of achievement of the project objectives and results;
- The organization and functioning of the project team, as well as their ability to adapt to changing conditions, such as those that characterize the country;
- The appropriation of the project by the national actors involved, such as the Ministry which plays the role of project manager;
- The existence of positive / negative program impacts, including those not foreseen in the logical framework;
- Support provided by the technical support team.