Technical Assistance for civil society development in Ukraine
The project aims at providing technical assistance for the implementation of EU's civil society
programmes and projects in Ukraine, including those under the Ukraine Civil
Society Support Programme.
The project will mainly provide the following services:
- a comprehensive capacity development training programme, where 250-300 CSOs across the country will be reached through a training-of-trainers program.
- a structured support for updating the EU Roadmap for engagement with civil society and Ukraine's National Strategy for Civil Society.
- setting up a project website including an online help desk, a comprehensive knowledge management for CSOs and online training courses and other educational information for CSOs.
- assistance to 60 CSOs PR campaigns.
- support and guidance to EU grantees and assistance to the EUD in the management and organisation of new calls for proposals. This includes support to assessing of applications, training of grantees, monitoring the implementation and the reporting etc.