Mid-term evaluation of the Programme ENPI 2016/382642, 'EU Anti-Corruption initiative in Ukraine'
The main objective of this evaluation has been to conduct an evaluation of the EU Anti-Corruption Initiative in Ukraine.
The specific objectives were to:
• Implement an overall independent assessment of the past performance of the EU Anti-Corruption Initiative in Ukraine, paying attention to the intermediate results;
• Provide a list of key lessons learned, conclusions and related recommendations in order to improve the Action in its Phase II.
According to the Terms of reference the assignment required to accomplish the following tasks:
• Evaluate the needs of national and local partners;
• Evaluate the performance of the management team;
• Collect and analyse relevant data to evaluate the Action;
• Conduct interview and meeting with local and national partner;
• Formulate and overall assessment, including recommendations to improve the Action.