Évaluation à mi-parcours du Projet d'Appui à la Santé (PASA)
The main objective of this mid-term review was to provide the external cooperation services of the European Union, the Ghanaian government and, where appropriate, the general public with :
- An overall assessment, in complete independence, of the results of the intervention of the Health Support Project (PASA), focusing more particularly on the results of the project in relation to its objectives;
- The main lessons of the intervention and the recommendations that can help the best programming of the new funding (MFF 2021-2027)
- The level of achievement of results / targets defined in the logical framework of the project, ensuring its consistency as well as taking into account the various strategic orientations of the Ministry (PNDS, National Compact, the National Community Health Policy) ;
- A reflection on the efficiency of the project approach and the modalities of the implementation of the PASA with a view to achieving the expected results (with the emphasis on the usefulness of technical assistance in supporting the MOH and at the DRS / DPS level, on the effectiveness of program estimates in achieving objectives);
- Concrete recommendations for operators implementing actions under the 11th EDF (GIZ and EF) and for the new financial programming of the EU (MFF 2021-2027).