Senior Migration Expert for the TA Project for Cooperation with Civil Society in the field of Migration and International Protection
PROJECT / FUNCTION DESCRIPTION:
We are looking for a Senior Migration Expert who has strong knowledge and network in the field of migration and international protection as well as public-CSO cooperation in the field of migration.
The Expert will mainly be responsible for preparing and implementing the “Two best practices conferences with EU-based stakeholders active in the field of public authority-CSO dialogue”.
The Expert will be responsible for:
- Preparation of the methodology, concept note and organisation of the best practice conferences based on the requirements of ToR and the Beneficiary,
- Selection, coordination and mobilisation of the international and national keynote speakers,
- In coordination with the Sr. Communication Expert, preparation of the event communication and management strategies and providing inputs for the communication and visibility strategy of the best practice conferences,
- Upon the completion of the events, preparation of the Conference Reports.
PROFILE OF THE EXPERT:
Qualifications and Skills:
- University degree in political science and public administration, international relation, social sciences, law or any equivalent or relevant diploma,
- Master or PhD studies in related fields would be an asset,
- Fluency in Turkish and English,
- Proven reporting skills,
- IT literacy (MS Office) and internet-based research tools
- At least 10 years of professional working experience
Specific Professional Experience:
- Minimum 10 years of professional experience in the politics of immigration and asylum governance in the EU and Turkey,
- Proven experience in the field of migration,
- Experience of working with civil society and/or migration field,
- Working experience in EU funded projects in migration management